Really important read – Paleomedicina – Evidence the beef diet works

“We believe that the PKD is the only evolutionary adapted diet for humans. Rehabilitation of chronic diseases is most effective when the diet is limited to our real physiological needs. Eating fruits and vegetables does not form part of our physiological need but are associated with risks.”

(PDF) Therapeutic protocol of Paleomedicina Hungary. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/323151200_Therapeutic_protocol_of_Paleomedicina_Hungary

This place (Paleomedicina) has actual doctors prescribing a high fat meat diet to successfully treat chronic disease. With hugely positive results (much more effective than medication). They’ve treated pregnant women, infants, and breastfeeding women as well. They have found no ill effects of the diet (they call it paleolithic ketogenic, basically a fancy turn for a red meat diet).

Eventually North America will stop with the “it must be a placebo effect” and start actually treating people. Suuuuper exciting. Also extremely satisfying after years of “you’re crazy”. Extremely. Satisfying.

They have a website HERE. (It’s in Hungarian but you can use Google Translate). The case studies are incredible.

106 thoughts on “Really important read – Paleomedicina – Evidence the beef diet works

1. Jef says:

Has anybody with severe allergic reactions to basic food items ever tried to ozonate and drink chilled distilled water?

If so, where there any apparent notable effects?

• Jeroen says:

I wouldn’t advise drinking distilled water. While not harmful in small quantities, it can cause stomach upset because of its different acidity to regular water.

It also tastes bad.

• Kenn Macd says:

I add a half teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate, or Potassium Bicarbonate to my distilled water to get the pH above neutral (or at neutral) plus it gives me sodium and pottasium, useful on a LCHF/carnivore diet.

• We have an ozonater and drink ozonated distilled water regularly. It’s amazing. It stops a cold in its tracks, helps my teeth, and may other things. I know the extra oxygen molecule helps with getting rid of anaerobic diseases, so results for food allergies may depend on the reason they are happening? Unsure a bit on that. But I love it for energy, viruses/ bacterial/ mouth health.

2. Jeff says:

Jeroen, I only drink distilled water when I ozonate water – and it is pretty much a requirement when ozonating water because the ozone will tend to react with anything else in the water.

Kenn, just make sure you don’t drink that pH increasing water during meals. You don’t want to dilute your stomach acid.

• Kenn Macd says:

Yep, I tend not to drink water around meals, since I only usually eat one meal a day, it’s not a problem. I also ozonate my distilled water, and I don’t add any bicarbonate to that water.I also take Betaine, or drink Apple Cidre Vinegar before meals

3. I don’t agree with the no veggies part. There’s evidence, I can’t remember where I saw the study, but some of our ancestors use to eat a TON of vegetables a day. Fiber is pretty huge in some cases. Also, the longest lived culture eats a ton of complex carbs, mainly brown rice, plantains and bit of fish meat. The modern diet most closely related to that tribes diet(I forget the tribes name) is the Okinawan diet. The most long lived peoples in the world. So I think there’s more than one way to skin a cat. But it could be people like me, and many other people born since fast food and pollutants took off, is our nervous systems got messed up from the pollutants and diet that our mother’s took in while pregnant with us, so for some reason we just have this low grade inflammatory response to grains or other foods that would otherwise be non offensive, non inflammatory. I felt amazing eating the keto diet, but I also felt amazing eating nothing but rice, lean meat, and fruit. As soon as I have dairy, eggs, wheat, artificial flavors an ingredients I feel lousy. But keto I believe did take care of my tics and social anxiety better. It led to a feeling of euphoria. I’m going to get back on it starting tonight. Meat and veggies all the way! I wish I didn’t have reactions to cheese though. I love cheese:(

4. Wow, I knew in the back of my mind that the vegan rush was a bad idea… even 10+ years ago, I was hearing of mental health issues, a lot of just general health issues. Now the more I look into this the more I’m convinced that this can help a lot of people getting thrown for a loop with all these do this and that food trends.

I’m mighty interested to see more studies done, but I feel that they will be like pulling teeth, because it will crush the every day BS being told to everyone. There is a Dr. Leonard Coldwell who I like who said in a seminar once… if everyone is told to go one way go the way they are not and most times you’ll be safer for doing so.

Be it he is totally on board with this or not, it’s a great way to consider living life now days,

5. Eugene says:

I can believe the idea that vegetables seem kind of unnatural to eat, but most fruit seems fine to me. I recently read that vegetables have undergone for more changes in the last few thousand years than fruit. There are exceptions, of course. Bananas used to be as hard as plantains. Apples used to all be like as small, hard, and sour as crab apples. But if you look at the evolution of vegetables it turns really strange.

Personally I’m eating Fish, Beef, and berries (safest of the fruits I think).
    Chicken makes my nose run, which tells me I’m having a histamine reaction.

6. Rob says:

Eugene you bring up an important point that deserves consideration about what assumptions underpin our decisions about diet.
    The principle change in our food has nothing to do with ‘evolution’. Hybridization of seeds puts a ceiling on the nutritional density of our foods which at the same time creates a vector for disease and insect predation which were/are useful to corporate and other interests. (this is to say nothing of genetic modification and eating foods procured from growing food in a way that precludes nutrients from entering into the plants or eating the meat from animals eating those foods.
    Meat is delivering access to those essential nutrients. This is why since most pork and chicken is raised exclusively on nutrient empty grains is why folks to feel good eating those meats. Cattle sheep and goats have all had access to grass and when done right they create topsoil by enabling the bacteria to convert the rocks and organic matter into soil.
    Faulty assumptions as the internet is exposing us to crystalizes in our minds the realization that our culture is founded on lies and half truths.
    If you want to learn about a bunch of assumptions that are false check out this gentleman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJGairhrPGc