Questionnaire (please fill in!!)

Here’s a survey I’ve been working on for 3 years. I began working on it when I first realized that there were overlapping symptoms between autoimmune disorders. It takes about 25 minutes to complete, and I would really appreciate people filling it in. I’m trying to get as much data as possible so I can work on (hopefully extremely useful) scientific paper. I think people will also find the questions interesting.

I’ll be looking at how certain symptoms clump (what’s most common in populations, how many people are suffering from these things), and of course there’s a section on how you eat, and personality (taken from dad’s personality questionnaires).

Once enough data has been entered I’ll start working on seeing if there are any patterns. I’m hoping this will help thousands of people.

No personal information will be collected.

SURVEY LINK

41 thoughts on “Questionnaire (please fill in!!)

1. Maria says:

I just filled in the survey, but made a mistake in my height (from Europe and not used to feet and inches) and put in 6 feet 5, but it should have been 5 feet 4. And realized the mistake too late. I’m sorry! I hope it don’t mess up the data.

Blessings to you and your family. It is so heartwarming to hear how everything has improved for you!

2. Liz says:

I recommend adding to your survey a question about what we do eat and any intolerances or issues. I got very sick in my late 30’s and went to a naturopath who turned my health around. I had eaten a whole foods diet nearly my whole life. I can eat all the dairy and gluten I want, but potato, enriched grains, and cane sugar really mess me up badly. I had known cane sugar would trigger depression in me and avoided it for years, but the potato and enriching were the surprise problems. Later I was tested and found out I am homozygous for the MTHFR 677T mutation which explains the enriching problems.
    Because of what I have seen I find strange diets that benefit individual biology very interesting, I am glad carnivore diets are helping people.
    Also I think pure carnivores need to be eating organ meats for full animal nutrition. I have not seen this addressed her, but maybe I missed it looking around.

3. robohobo2014 says:

I found the survey via your dad’s twitter and took a couple of weeks ago. I also just listened to him on Joe Rogan’s podcast/youtube about diet. I discovered your dad for various reasons some months ago and listen when I have time but the resonance has increased recently.

I have been recently diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis/grinder’s disease. I am an equipment engineer (robotics). I also have other issues that are life long.

I really, really would like a short conversation is that suits you.

Reach me at robohobo53atgmaildotcom then we can swap deeper contact info. Again if that suits you. The gmail is a throwaway email account.

The Robohobo

4. ruby says:

Would love to fill in survey when it’s fixed I.e. scales allow you to choose zero. Ended up quitting

5. There were a couple of questions I had to pretty much guess. How much milk I drank before I was 6 and how many courses of antibiotics I’ve had. re antibiotics, I went for 5 I think but I haven’t had any for 18 years and that may be relevant.

6. Mikhaila,
    I appreciate your intentions, but this survey will not get you any useful information. You don’t explicitly set the parameters (e.g. list only symptoms you had PRIOR to going Carnivore/eliminating plants.) Plus, there are just too many questions.

I got half way through and stopped. Too many questions with reversed ranges, as well. People are going to mess up.

Please consider taking down the survey and getting some expert help to make it problem-free, shorter and more useful.

• Paul Fritzen says:

I’m not sure if you’re in the position to advise her, since you don’t seem to have any legitimate credentials and offer no proof for the efficacy of your advice. She’s been working on it for 3 years, seems like a pretty smart woman and certainly has done much research in the field, that along with her personal experience. So I trust her judgment a little more than yours.

7. Vincent McC says:

Hi,
    Your story is inspirational, I hope your health continues to improve.
    I just completed your survey, I was unpleasantly surprised at how many of the symptoms and issues I had. Very interesting and wide ranging questions, I hope it formulates well into successful conclusions for you. One of the symptoms that I have experienced for a long time is sinusitis and a constant low level of phlegm being coughed up. I thought it may be something else you add to your survey. I have recently (yesterday) moved to a meat only diet to see if I can solve some of my health issues, I have tried all sorts of things for years and nothing ever works. Fingers crossed.
    Best of luck,