Started with the #ketodiet in May 2017 and transitioned to the #carnivorediet in July 2018.
Fasts 16-18 hours daily. Is not a fan of extended fasting - finds it triggers binge eating.
Started lifting in May 2019 and follows a bodybuilding split of 2 upper and 2 lower days and also 1 hiit and an abs day.
- Time on Diet: almost 3 years since keto and 1 year 9 months since carnivore.
- Health problems resolved:
- bipolar (manic depression) has lifted (no longer taking any medication!!!!!)
- controlled appetite so no more food addiction binge eating is controlled
- adult acne resolves
- joint pain and inflammation gone
- digestive problems (pain and bloating are a thing of the past)
- insomnia and night terrors gone
- anxiety significantly improved
- stable mood
- self confidence has increased
This is @carnivoreamy’s transformation. She is 28 years old.
“I basically feel like a completely different and HEALTHY person... I’ll be forever grateful for that ????”