STRESS IS FEAR

Home Forums Welcome! Introduce yourself here! STRESS IS FEAR

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pamela Curtis 3 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

roy wiley
    Participant

HI EVERYONE I AM A PLUMBER BUT HAVE BEEN STUDYING WHAT IS STRESS FOR 8 YEARS. which can cause havoc on your automune system and can even kill you.
    I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD STRESS IS FEAR AND I COULD NOT SEE THE STRESS/FEAR IN MY LIFE BECAUSE FEAR EFFECTED MY SOUND MIND. What do I mean, well It was invisible I could not see it.
    IF YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS YOU CANNOT REMOVE I WAS IN DIS-EASE. If you have fear and do not remove it this can cause thousands of dis-eases from acne to lyme and heart attacks.Have you noticed when you go to the doctors he says have you had any stress in your life. He sees the connection between the mind causing havoc on your autoimmune system. This may not be your fault it could come down the family line and join you in the womb its like a family curse with can be broken if you would like to remove the fear I am on the journey and slowly coming out of fear myself and have not arrived yet. The is help for me from the bible which Jesus told his disciples to fear not many times why because he didn’t want them to get sick. It took the disciples 3 years before the penny dropped and they started on the journey like me

Pamela Curtis
    Participant

Stress is also excitement, thrill, and engagement.

I have a disease that causes me to not produce the stress hormone, cortisol. Let me tell you, a surprise party in your honor can be just as stressful as a sudden unexpected bill.

“Stress” as it’s used by everyday folk is not the same thing as medical, biological stress. It’s not just the emotion, “stress”… it’s also a body response.

Fear isn’t the only stress inducer. Joy can be just as stressful, as can exercise. Surgery is stressful, even though you’re completely knocked out.

But fear and anxiety do make things worse, the literature is clear on that. You’re 100% correct there.

Thanks for the post!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.