Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Topic

Home Forums General Questions/Concerns Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Topic

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Luiz Alberto Americano 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Scott Malone
    Participant

I’ve noticed that a lot of us have very simple one-off questions that don’t require a discussion so much as a single good answer. The idea is for this topic to host all such questions. If you have such a question, please post it here.

Scott Malone
    Participant

To start things off: Let’s say I’m counting calories quite strictly and adding tallow to ground beef to hit my preferred macros of 20-25% calories from protein and 75-80% calories from fat. Unless ground beef is far more absorbent than I’ve ever thought it was, it’s not just going to absorb all that tallow and make it neatly consumable. Do I just eat solid cubes of tallow? How do people even consume this much fat? Just buy pounds of suet from a butcher every week and fry that up?

Flygande Potatis
    Participant

Tallow tea or make meatballs out of it. I find its easier to get minced beef to absorb tallow if you make meatballs out of it. But its tricky. Experiment a bit.

Scott Malone
    Participant

Is it viable to render tallow out of suet, cool the tallow into solid cubes, and just eat the cubes like you would a grape? It sounds gross, and yet I’m not really seeing a better option.

Carolyn Ding
    Participant

I have a question! I listened to the podcast with Mikhaila in it and she mentioned she used tao to cook her meat with. Is there a place I can buy this in the US? And what is it? I think Tao is just a brand so i’m guessing it’s the coconut butter? Anyways… Help!

Scott Malone
    Participant

I don’t know what Tao is, but she definitely wasn’t talking about coconut butter because she’s on a hardcore exclusion diet to deal with her body’s allergies to everything. She only eats beef meat, beef fat, salt, water, and sparkling water. Literally nothing else ever.

Enrique Sanchez
    Participant

is it ok to eat the A1 sauce with steak? Here are the ingredients: tomato purée, raisin paste, distilled vinegar, corn syrup, salt, crushed orange purée, dried garlic and onions, spice, celery seed, caramel color, and xanthan gum.

This topic was exactly what I needed haha. Can any of you guys try to answer my questions?

1) Do you guys know how effective this diet is on solving acne problems?
    2) Can we use butter to cook our meals or only animal fat?
    3) I can’t see myself abandoning coffee. Would this be a big problem to the diet?
    4) Last but not least, what kind of alcoholic beverages I would be allowed to drink?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.