Gust from Belgium, hi! (Ehlerdanlos Syndrome)

Home Forums Welcome! Introduce yourself here! Gust from Belgium, hi! (Ehlerdanlos Syndrome)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gust Moons 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gust Moons
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m Gust, I do online music promotion for artists & labels and i’m based in Antwerp, Belgium 🙂 I’m 21 years old and was born with the Ehlerdanlos syndrome and i’m planning on seeing if this diet helps reduce or even make the symptoms dissapear! Also, through a series of events in the past i’ve dealt with many occasions and forms of fears & depression.

Good to meet ya’ll! I’m always down for a chat 🙂

Cheers,
    Gust

Tremella Fuciformis
    Participant

Hi Gust! Best of luck in your search. I haven’t any advice for you (wish I did!) but I know someone with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, and am very interested to see what results you get.

Gust Moons
    Participant

Hey!

Yeah i hope i can start soon, since i still live at home so combining it with my mother’s diet will be quite difficult since they believe heavily in other diets that go for almost no meat. I will cut back on gluten, carbs & sugar first for a few weeks to see the impact of that, and eventually try a few months of the meats & greens diet 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.