Carnivore Diet and Acne

Home Forums Zero Carb Forum Carnivore Diet and Acne

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  huberts hehata 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

joel cyr
    Participant

I’ll be honest, I’m too tired to read through everyone’s posts, but I’ll post a random thing that made my acne go away. I was having problems with irritation with my sleep apnea masks, and I figured maybe the soap I was using in the shower was drying out my skin and making it itchy. I decided to more or less only use soap on the ‘vital’ areas of my body (aka the areas prone to bad odor) and not use it on my face anymore. The unintended but very welcome consequence of that change was that all the acne on my entire body started disappearing in the areas where I was no longer using soap. Turns out there’s something overly acidic in lots of soaps that are harsh on human skin.

Tommy Tenney
    Participant

Posting this again here. Watch. Cured her boils too.

Listen to Kelly Hogan, a long-term zero carb diet advocate explain how she overcame a lifetime of weight struggles and other health issues by eating an all-meat (carnivore) diet. In today’s interview, we get a chance to talk about the positive results she has had with a zero-carb diet. She explains she was able to feel more satiated, quit the gym, keep the weight off and feel better than ever. Even her monthly cycle, which had stopped previously, had returned! If you know someone who is interested in how they can maintain a healthy weight and improve their overall health using the zero-carb diet, this interview is for them. I enjoyed this interview with Kelly and found her story immensely inspiring. By sharing her experience and the success she has had I hope more people are able to pick up some helpful tips they can implement into their own journeys!

huberts hehata
    Participant

I am going to introduce myself in the way you have done.
    Future blase

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.