brain fog on keto?

Home Forums Low Carb Forum brain fog on keto?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sascha Heid 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Gregory Jantzen
    Participant

So I haven’t tried Keto in a while. But when I did try it it was the only time in my life my ocd and tics along with social anxiety completely went away(read profile). The only problem was I had serious brain fog and felt really mentally lethargic. Not physically. My muscles seemed to have more energy and didn’t “burn” so easily as they do on a regular diet. But my brain was just mush. Any ideas?

joel cyr
    Participant

Not sure if this will work for you, but the most significant factors I noticed in helping me with brain fog were when I had omega-3 supplments high in EPA/DHA along with a b100 supplement. I felt tip top cognitively. I’m partially experimenting with all meat now to see if I experience the same nootropic effects.

Sascha Heid
    Participant

Brain fog was my biggest issue since forever and the solution for me is really fatty meat. If i have beef i add tallow because here in germany beef ain’t that fatty. Even better though is fatty pork-belly from my farmer. Its high quality, really fatty and still very affordable. Please give it a try, brain fog sucks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.