29 thoughts on “Daily Mail Article and Video Response

• Abiotic diet says:

Mikhaila, we don’t want to see your bikini poses.

Just the surgical scars. Eating your standard meat meal wouldn’t hurt either.

How do your subscribers know you aren’t secretly a vegan.

1. The COW says:

Your father has taught you well, young Jedi. The force is strong with you. ๐Ÿ™‚ You guys are my favourite people that I have never met.

2. Sandy Cross says:

I read the article and am looking forward to watching your video response when I take a break! I noticed it looks like the dietitian in the article forgot to warn us about scurvy, but man, I’m certainly glad to know my body doesn’t seem to realize I shouldn’t have been able to poop for the last three years. ๐Ÿ™‚ Whew!
    I just watched this video last night, and Tom does a great job of summing up what we’re up against. I thought you and your readership would enjoy it as much as I did. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDlF-z_x7vc&t=2110s

3. Michelle says:

The article written is so miss informed…………Im glad that we have functional medical doctors to prove them wrong…….thanks Mikhaila…..I appreciate everything your doing!……..Stay strong……

• An Authoritative BBC that talks like Morgan Freeman says:

You jave tp drink the grease leftovers to retain the healthy fats[1].

• Follow up to my no-poop comment.
      I fixed it! By mixing into my ground beef some organic psyllium husk granules and water. Actually – broth, what I cooked the meat-in remnants.
      Itโ€™s interesting that before adding psyllium husk I was using ALL the meat in my GI tract. This worried me because nothing going-through seems a bad thing afik. But now with the plain fibre itโ€™s fine. Iโ€™m regular again.
      AND Iโ€™m not taking-in inflammatory plant-based foods. So my autoimmune problems not come back.
      Iโ€™ll see how it goes but beef-and-water is still my woe except now itโ€™s beef-and-water-and-psyllium-husk.

4. I doubt if they investigated enough to know you lived it and suffered from it which is how you came to your conclusion and calling your father a pop psychologist is like saying the Beatles were just a fad.

5. Spartacus says:

Fabulous response video!

One thing I’ve learned by watching Kelly Hogan’s blog explode for the past couple years is that there’s no such thing as bad publicity. Even the most vicious articles and comment sections end up piquing the interest of people who change their lives. <3

Who cares if a thousand people screech if it means that one person saves his own life?