37 thoughts on “The Times Article

1. Kelly R Day says:

These narcissistic journalists and their blood sport of hit pieces…just pathetic. Glad to see you don’t take it too seriously! Many thanks to you for validating my choice to go more carnivore despite so many people telling me a more vegetarian diet would be best. I admit I heard of you through your Dad, but started following your site for your personal views and information. As someone who suffered from a chronic illness for years, I feel great sadness for your suffering, and am inspired by your will to fight. Blessings to you Mikaila!

2. B says:

Wow Mikhaila…unless they had you doctored up in that photo shoot for this article, youโ€™re looking pretty healthy…& hot.๐Ÿ˜‚ Thatโ€™s right, I have no shame. But my heart does go out to you for all the intense suffering your body has been wracked with for being as young as you are. It makes me cringe. Have you been checked for high acidity levels from your diet? Maybe the salt helps to negate it, & if you drink enough water, it helps to flush access sodium levels out of your body?

3. Rob says:

Good for you Mikhaila. There’s a great movie that you can find on youtube called ‘The Magic Pill’ that will help you make your case.

4. Mikhaila, please please can you get your microbiome mapped? If it comes out with a lack of dysbiosis then this could be an amazingly useful piece of the microbiome puzzle because so far all we get taught is “Eat a diverse range of foods for a healthy microbiome for a healthy body.” I have a feeling from your reports that yours might come out with good results, in spite of the standard mircobiome advice and would love to see this!

5. Rob says:

That gives great incentive to get rid of the round-up / glyphosate which kills of the flora in our guts in p.p.trillion! As it kills off the soil bacteria which is the plants stomach. This makes sure that nutrients can’t get into the plant and should they get in that we can’t absorb them. (which is also why the produce tastes poor and rots)
    Most celiacs aren’t in fact celiacs but are reacting to the round-up that they spray on the wheat -just to improve harvest a little bit they are poisoning us all.
    The N.Y. times is fake news, guess you get a chance to taste that 1st hand Mikhaila

• Rob says:

You mean there’s a difference? : ) What’s the North American version of Euro-centrism? Manifest destiny ?

If you haven’t seen or heard Alan Savory speak -he did a great 1/2 hour presentation (+1/2 hr q&a)to the students at Harvard (on youtube) that will provide some illumination on the Cain Able story. Just connecting the dots

• John says:

Usually called ‘The Times of London’ in the US, to avoid confusion with ‘The New York Times’.

Mikhaila, I bet you never thought your diet would be world news! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. fabian says:

Mikhaila, do you think it’s OK to eat lean beef? i have a hard time finding fatty beef here in europe