14 thoughts on “New Podcast with Primal Edge

1. Lotan Kritchman says:

Ha, awesome! Gonna listen right now. Primal Edge helped me go Keto and you helped me go Carnivore. This should be fun 🙂

2. John Madany says:

Thanks again for sharing your story!.
    Definitely check out the book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price.

3. Trav says:

Hey I just wanted to comment that I was vegan for ages, I started including animal products again and I’m feeling pretty good.

The whole diet thing is pretty intense. I still don’t even have a solid answer for myself let alone others, other than ‘read and research the ingredients list of anything before you allow it into or onto your body’ but that is more a philosophy than any specific recommendation or condemnation of particular foods and ingredients.

4. Your host seems like a very nice guy.

Other exotic expensive super nice meats to try, at least once : kangaroo, ostrich. Kangaroo steak is a lot like beef, but more tender.

• Trav says:

If you cook kangaroo too much it can be more tough than beef, but if you do it right it isn’t bad. I gotta get some kangaroo again. You tried crocodile?

• Frozen kangaroo bits from supermarkets just aren’t the same, no.

Croc isn’t native to Europe, so I doubt I’ll ever get the chance to try that …

• Trav says:

Kangaroo isn’t native to Europe as far as I am aware, and you ate that. Crocodile is pretty nice it is like chicken and fish combined. If you get the opportunity do give it a go. I’ll have to get some kangaroo next time I go shopping.

• But you can farm kangaroos in Europe, but not croc — funnily enough, there are now wild kangaroos in a forest near Paris !! ;o) (well, wallabies)

5. Mike Robinson says:

The originator of the Paleo way of looking at food is Dr. Boyd Eaton, who with two others published a book in 1988 titled The Paleolithic Prescription. This is my favorite book about diet (eat lean meat and healthy vegetables).