New Facebook Page

I’ve made a Facebook page finally. Give me a follow if you’d like to stay updated that way! It has a measly 0 followers currently, as it is brand spanking new. I’ll be using it to advertise events and communicate more effectively with people asking questions!

13 thoughts on “New Facebook Page

1. Jean says:

Hi Mikhaila,
    I was wondering – and hopefully you’ve not already talked about it elsewhere on your blog – what is your take on the moral issues regarding a carnivore diet?
    I am a bit indecisive when it comes to animal welfare VS the right to kill for our living, in a world when one can find what one needs somewhere else. I do struggle to find wise and balanced view on the subject.
    I could understand that is not a real issue for you though, given that you don’t seem to tolerate anything else anyway.
    This being said, it’s a pleasure to read your blog. All the best.

• I’m going to write a post on this. I stopped eating pork in high school for moral reasons and it does concern me. Human health concerns me more, but I do believe we can take both into consideration when we make our choices.

• Regarding ethics, there is a book titled Eat This Book: A Carnivore’s Manifesto.
        Chapters include: Some (Good) Reasons Not to Become an Ethical Vegetarian, and The Ethics of the Carnivore.
        I have only read the translator’s introduction so far, which was good.
        (Here in NYC I was able to take advantage of the Inter Library Loan system. They search other states for the book and have it sent here, free of charge.)

• Jean says:

I just found out that the author (and therefore his book “Apologie du carnivore”) is French, which is my native language. I will definitely read it. Many thanks for the reference!

2. Bill says:

Sorry not a Facebook guy but do have RA. You definitely nailed it with diet mainly food sensitivity and gut Flora. I discovered Clint Paddison about 4 years ago and followed his plan. I noticed pain after gluten dairy and white sugar mainly and couldn’t trust processed foods I can eat lean meat with little trouble. Im sure you know about him if not check out his TEDX lecture. A genuinely intelligent good man. I discovered you through your dad. Facinating man! Good luck with your RA. Looking forward to joining your site!

3. Anonymous says:

Thank you & your dad for being such a blessing.

I am no stranger to loved ones alcoholism effect and personal bone replacement and all that.

All of those great works you’ve done really takes time and effort.

Grateful for for everything.

4. Ryan says:

Hi… Your facebook link is missing the link! It’s just text and not an actual hyperlink. Just letting you know because your dad posted to Twitter a few minutes ago and if your blog doesn’t crash because of the traffic, lots of people are going to want to click that link 🙂

My guess, maybe 10-20K followers by tomorrow. Good luck!

And, you are so right about the diet. The last year or so has been really exciting in terms of the studies around fat… overlay the obesity rate chart over time in the US and put a big vertical line for each of all of the bad dietary recommendations made by bureaucrats easily influenced by the various lobbying groups (Sugar associations, bread associations, etc.), and voila!

5. Violeta says:

Hi! Can you share a hyperlink? Having a hard time finding the FB page when reading this on a hand held device. Would love to follow! Thanks!

6. Regarding ethics, there is a book titled Eat This Book: A Carnivore’s Manifesto.
    I have only read the translator’s introduction so far, which was good.