I’ve been gone from the blog for over a month because I had a baby!! It’s been crazy and exhausting and wonderful.
Elizabeth Scarlett Peterson Korikova everyone ( a pic from a couple of days old):
She was born August 6, at 3:21 am. 7lbs 6 oz with a full head of hair.
Me being extremely thrilled not to be pregnant anymore (1 week postpartum):
A month old baby!!:
I haven’t been on my computer since before August 6, I can’t find my charger (somehow my computer still has 46% percent on it, go Macs), but I’m slowly catching up to normal life.
I’ll update the blog slowly in the next couple of weeks. I’m going to write about:
- How my labour went
- What the last month has been like being a new mom
- The diet my dad is on and how it helped him
- IgG tests and why they’re not a scam (I’ll go into the science behind it a bit)
- New foods we’ve managed to reintroduce (plus the last reaction I had)
- Top foods to avoid if you don’t want to do a full elimination diet
- Ketosis and the ketogenic diet vs other diets (paleo, SCD, low carb, low FODMAP, low salicylate, vegetarian, vegan, etc.)
- Supplements and vitamins I take
- What we eat in a day
I’ll try to squeeze in as much writing as I can, I’m super busy. I’m working part time for my dad, cooking, cleaning, nursing 24/7 it seems, and I’m going to stick in 30 minutes of Russian a day. Oh and a university course. This is the third day I’ve been busy doing things. I managed to nurse, eat, do laundry, clean up the kitchen, look at my course, and start writing today. YAY back to normal-ish life.
Hopefully I can find my charger or this spree won’t last long.